38 Improvements to Sept 2021 Solar Draft Ordinance
Approximately forty local landowners, along with other interested citizens who appreciate the potential of well-regulated solar have formed a group we call Limestone Solar.
We have identified 38 changes to improve the JPC’s Sept 2021 draft solar ordinance. These changes are modeled on the KY Model Solar ordinance and the Dec 2020 draft solar ordinance circulated by Judge Pfeffer.
- Purpose Statment
- Applicability clarification
- Applicability additions
- Applicability simplification
- Confict with other regulations
- Foot Print definitions
- Solar array definition
- SES Structure definition
- SES locations
- Protection of Farmland And Revegetation Of Disturbed Areas
- Equipment Type
- Industry Standards and Other Regulations
- Eliminating Duplicate and Unnecessary Standards in section 414.10
- 414.11 Operation and Mainenance Solving no demonstrated problem this entire section should be dropped.
- This entire section appears to be a solution in search of a problem.
- Decommissioning and Conditional Use
- Extra Insurance
- Pre thru Post Construction requirements